In school we use and sell Fairtrade products in many ways:
1. Tuck shop - parents who bake for the Junior Tuck Shop at break time are asked to use Fair trade ingredients or buy fairtrade products. We also use money raised from Fairtrade events, to buy some products to sell again!
2. Staff room - we now buy and use Fairtrade tea, sugar, and hot chocoloate! Staff and parents also buy Fairtrade products from Traidcraft.
3. At Class five's Exhibitions - parents are provided with Fairtrade refreshments.
4. We regularly sell and promote fairtrade products at the following school events:
-Christmas Fair - including a Fairtrade Christmas Hamper prize!
5. Many classes in school, bake! We strongly recommend Fairtrade sugar and other Fairtrade products be used in their recipes.
6. Some classes use Fairtrade products to learn about where food comes from and learn more about the people and places in countries very different to England.